Monday, November 14, 2011

Letter to Corey

Today I am thankful for Corey, well I am really thankful for him everyday.

To my Corey, my Best friend, my Love, my Rock, and my Partner in Crime,

I love you. You are the greatest man I have ever met.
You put up with me on the craziest days...and I have been having a lot of those lately.
You are the most dedicated, hard working person I know. You are going to do wonderful things with your life, I know it!!!
You make me smile everyday and you still give me butterflies. What more could a girl ask for!
You are an amazing son, brother, friend, and fiance. You tell me I am beautiful when I have no make on and I am wearing sweats. You change the lyrics to every song and you are a true Dog Lover. You are the caring, sweet man of my dreams. You have my back, even if I am in the wrong. You are my personal dictionary. You tell me when I am being ridiculous. And you are the guy I get to marry in 7 weeks. I can not wait.
Thank you for everything you do for me.

Love,
ME

We were in the car today when I heard this car and I knew just what I was going to blog about today.
So this song is dedicated to you. I love you!!
Crazy Girl by the Eli Young Band

No comments: