This Thanksgiving was a little different for me. I am usually in Huntsville, AL with all my family enjoying the yummy food, but this year I stayed and enjoyed Thanksgiving with Corey's family. It was a bitter-sweet moment for me. I loved every second with his family, but I also missed mine. Oh the stresses of having families that live four hours away from one another.
This year was also a first for me (well actually a second). I brought a dish to share to Corey's family Thanksgiving...and although I have brought this dish once before. It felt completely different this time around. Maybe it is because I am getting married, or because I am getting older, or maybe because it is something my family always makes around the holidays. But this thanksgiving I felt like a big kid. I felt older. I felt domesticated. I brought something from my family and shared it with Corey's. And I although I can't exactly explain the feeling, it was a good one!!
Hope Y'all Have A Wonderful Thanksgiving
No comments:
Post a Comment