Sunday, July 24, 2011

LaKe FuN

I have a doctors appointment at home on Monday, so I had the chance to come home for the weekend. And since my parents and sister decided to leave town when I decided to come home, I got to spend some quality time with my aunt and uncle. Today we went out on the lake(one of my FAVORITE places)!! I love being on the water...I grew up on the lake so whenever I get a chance to go out on the boat, I seize the opportunity. I have had a wonderful weekend at home. Family is one of the most important things in my life and I am so blessed at have such an awesome and close family! 

Here are some pictures of our AMAZING day!!
My beautiful god child and flower girl!!

LOVE

Swimming Fun

Tube-ing

ski-ing

I learned how to ski TODAY! YAY

No comments: