Thursday, July 21, 2011

DIY Wedding Ideas

So I have been searching the internet for months for different types wedding decorations, dresses, cakes, etc.
And I think I am going to try to tackle some DIY projects. Here are a few I really would love to use!!!

1.) Pomanders
These would be for aisle decoration. And since I plan of making them myself (with the help of my wonderful sister/MOH) they would either be fake flowers or tissue paper.



Mine would be in white!!


2.) A BALLOON DROP.
This is probably my craziest DIY project but its the one i want the most! Since I am getting married NewYearsEve I think ballons at midnight would be prefect!!



3.) Guest Photo Book
I am going to make a guestbook out of my wonderful engagement photos!! This is the easiest DIY since all I have to do is place the photos and make the order!!

No comments: