Monday, July 25, 2011

I Now Realize

I Now Realize Two Things About Myself:


1.) I am getting old...okay well I am not old yet but I am getting there. I use to be able to ride the tube for hours....but not anymore. This weekend I learned how to ski and I have never been so sore in my life!!! My legs, back, abs, and arms hurt SO bad! I thought I could work through the pain and do my zumba tonight...but that only lasted for about 10 seconds.


2.) I have the most wonderful fiance EVER! I went home on Saturday and got back late Monday night AND when I got home I had my favorite flowers waiting on me. I know I am one lucky girl, but sometime I forget how blessed I am. Then he goes and does something sweet and I fall in love all over again.



...good thing I didn't come home empty handed, for his birthday I am taking him to a Keith Urban concert!! He might get his tickets sooner rather than later!


Hope Y'all Had A Good Monday!

No comments: