First I just wanted to say that I have missed this blog so much, it was always my little corner of the world where I could write about whatever I wanted. Since my absence I have still been keeping up with a few of my favorite blogs but TIME just hasn't allowed me to actually sit and write anything down for myself.
I plan on changing that.....starting now!
Life seems to be settling down a little, and I think I finally have this momma thing under control...although that is all about to change because we are pregnant with Baby Sewell #2, AND WE COULDN'T BE MORE EXCITED!
With all that being said I have decided to completely revamp my blog, because it was boring and unoriginal! First I am going to change the look (which is slowly but surely happening) and then I am going to spice up the content. When I wrote before I wrote about what I thought people wanted to hear, but that is not real life. And when I look back at some of my post, all I see is the same boring things that you'll see on about 100 other blogs. Sooo this time around I am going to try to be more honest; I want to write about the good, bad, and the ugly. I know how hard that will be, but I think it will be worth it BECAUSE when I look back at MY favorite post their the ones where I tell about real life. It is the stories that I can remember like yesterday when I re-read them AND that is what I want to be able to remember, I want the memories!
- I hope to capture my second pregnancy just as well as my first AND hopefully write down the things I want to remember about this tiny baby growing in my belly.
- I hope to capture Camden growing, because it's happening so quickly that we can not wrap our heads around it.
- I want to be able to look back and remember the good days as well as the melt downs that comes from being a parent of a toddler and a newborn.
No comments:
Post a Comment