Leon, was this crazy winter storm that just passed thru the south. Unfortunately most southern cities are not prepared, so hundreds of people were stranded in their cars, at school, and at work. (Please pray that all these people stay warm and get home to their loved ones safely!)
As for us, we LOVE the snow. We were lucky enough that we were able to leave work in plenty of time to get home before things got to crazy. Since all roads are closed, we are officially snowed in and making the best of it!! Hello Netflix marathons, and spending some quality time as a family of 3.
ALSO hello to Camden's first snow, I just can't get enough of it and neither can the puppies.
Before we got this beautiful snow, we got a ton of ice! Under all this snow, there is about an inch or so of ice....
I took the puppies out to play EARLY this morning...I couldn't resist, I was like a kid on Christmas morning.
Finally Corey and Camden woke up, so we got to go play outside as a family of three! AND I am pretty sure Corey just came outside with me because I wouldn't leave him alone. Can't wait until Camden is old enough to build snowmen and go sledding with me!



No comments:
Post a Comment