Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Nursery Inspiration for Baby Boy #2

Things with this pregnancy are progressing so slowly, we haven't picked a name (mostly because we can't agree on one) and we have done nothing to the nursery yet....although lets be honest baby boy won't even be in the nursery until he is a couple months old.

BUT I do know what I....it's just all in my head.
The plan is to paint a dresser we already have, order a new crib, and either repurpose Camden's rocker or buy a new one.

I really do not have a "theme" in mind just some words that are floating around in my head to describe the feel/vibe I want for the nursery

Manly. Eclectic. Vintage. 


For our littlest man's room I am currently obsessed with gray furniture, pegboards, and all things neutral. I also LOVE the wooden dog in the bottom right corner....it might be the only thing I have actually purchased for the nursery so far!!! 

Of course we will add some kind of shelving to hold books and a rug, but at least I have organized all the thoughts in my brain.

No comments: