Saturday, November 9, 2013
Three Month Must Haves
1. Fisher-Price Swing: This was actually a hand-me-down and I wasn't sure if we were going to use it, Camden really didn't like it to begin with. BUT lately it has been a life-saver. He LOVES it! And I love it because I can fold it up and put in the closet when we have company over!
2. Bottle Brush: I received several different brushes from my baby showers, this one is by far my favorite. I love the detachable end that you can use for the nipples.
3.Safety 1st Ultrasonic Humidifier: This is another baby shower gift that I didn't open up until this past month. Camden got his first cold and was having a lot of trouble breathing when laying flat of his back, so I thought heck why not try it out. Let me tell ya, it worked miracles! He slept 100 times better when we started using it. Now we don't sleep a night without it!
4. Ergobaby Carrier: this is a necessity in our house, although I haven't convinced the hubster to wear it yet. I LOVE babywearing and so does Camden. It's especially helpful at the grocery store because his huge infant car seat isn't taking up half of the buggy.
5. Bumbo: We just started using the Bumbo this month, I waited until he had good neck and head control but when he started rolling over I thought we were in the safe zone. We NEVER use it for long periods of times and someone is ALWAYS right next to him when using it. But so far I love it. My favorite place to use it is in the shower. Yup, you read that right. I stick him in the shower with me and after I bathe Camden I put in the seat and shower myself. Camden loves the warmth of the steam and I LOVE a few extra minutes under the hot water!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment