Monday, October 21, 2013

Cutest Pumpkin' in the Patch

So this is the obligatory pumpkin patch post, I feel like it's kind of redundant...because I post one every year. BUT this year was extra special because it was Camden's first time AND even though he wont remember it, this momma will never forget!

The very first time Corey and I went to the pumpkin patch we were engaged, then last year we were married, and now we have our very own bambino.  You can read about our past experiences here and here.
 
We went last Saturday and had perfect fall weather, it got a little cloudy a couple of times but overall it was a really nice afternoon!

And here is the photo dump for you!
  Definitely the cutest pumpkin' in the patch!


 rubber duck race
 corn box? sure! why not.
 they had a ton of crazy pumpkins and gourds
 the pumpkin patch was exhausting for this little guy
 i LOVE this goat
 
 i loved all the baby animals...actually just babies in general
 bahaha look the cow!
 obviously corey didn't get fall weather memo
Happy Fall Y'all


No comments: