I can't believe we are here, I can't believe I am actually writing this post. I feel like time is flying at warp speed and all I want it to do is slow down.
Our little man is One Month Old today yesterday.
Weight/Height: At our last doctor's appointment Camden weighed 9 pounds and 13 ounces and is still 21 inches long.
Sizes: he can wear anything from newborn to 0-3 months and currently in size 1 diapers...right now pampers are my favorite!
Routine: he is actually a really good baby, but we don't have a set routine yet. Usually we wake up between 8am -9am, change diaper, and then nurse. Mornings seem to be when he is most alert, lately he has been staying awake for a couple of hours then napping around 11ish. He nurses about every 2 to 3 hours during the day. He is always in bed by 8pm or 9pm and is sleeping anywhere between 4 to 5 hours (his momma is not complaining)!! I usually get up with him around 1am or 2am to feed and then again around 5ish.
Sleeping: Camden is sleeping in his pack-n-play next to our bed right now AND taking naps either on me, in his bouncer, or on the couch. Hopefully this week we will move nap time to the crib...I will be testing my mommy skills.
Eating: exclusively breast milk right now, happy momma and baby!
- he discovered his hands, in particular his thumb
- loves to play on this playmat, he can hit the toys that hang
- pulling my hair...he has even pulled corey's armpit hair
- gaining more control of his neck
- starting to smile!


No comments:
Post a Comment