Any who, today was my 6 week postpartum check-up and I weighed 142. SOO since having Camden I have lost 24 pounds, I contribute all of this to breastfeeding and having a big baby! I have not dieted any (because of breastfeeding) or started exercising yet BUT all of that changes
I know I will not "bounce back" right away and I can't really cut calories because I need them to be able to breastfed. So my goal to exercise more and eat healthier, I think that will help a lot! I have had a serious sweet tooth lately, so hopefully I will be able to reign that in. My goals for myself: exercise at least 3 times a week, fit into my skinny jeans, eat healthy, and walk daily.
Can't wait until my next postpartum update! Maybe I will make this a monthly affair to keep myself accountable and to be able to track my progress.
AND just because every post needs a picture, here is my little man!!

No comments:
Post a Comment