WOW I can't believe my baby boy is almost a month old, here are some of the things that help us get through our first month!
Aden and Anais Swaddle Blanket: These are amazing, I know everyone raves about them, but they are truly the best. They are great for swaddling AND they are huge! You can use these for everything from swaddling to covering up while nursing. I LOVE THEM!
Aveeno Baby Wash and Shampoo: This is the only body wash we have tried so far but we love it!
Boppy: This has been a life saver, especially after my c-section. This pillow made nursing easier since my stomach was so sore. Camden also loves to sit up in it when he is awake and curl up in it when he is sleeping.
Playmat: Just in the past week or so he has started to play on his playmat. He loves to swat at the elephant and he tries to grab the rings, what a little champ!!
Diaper Bag: I LOVE this diaper bag. It's big enough to carry my stuff and the babies but not so huge that I hate carrying it. It makes running to the doctor or to the store so much easier AND bonus it's cute!

No comments:
Post a Comment