These are all over pinterest, so I thought it would be fun to make Corey one for Father's Day since our little man is coming soon. Also I am obsessed with gift baskets!
Since Corey technically isn't a father yet, I gave it to him a little early (but let's be real, its because I can't keep a secret). Corey mentioned on Mother's Day that he was bummed that I got the first "parent" holiday, so I wanted to go out of my way to make this Father's Day special for him too, hopefully I succeeded. Corey has been amazing throughout this pregnancy, he total deserves this AND so much more!
I put together this basket full of some things he will need while we are in the hospital and some things that will be usefully once our little man arrives.
Corey's Basket Included:
Snacks (Beef Jerky, Almonds, and Chips)- just in case he gets hungry
Candy- when boredom sets in
Goody's Powder- for headaches
Magazine- to pass the time
Travel Size Toiletries (shampoo, body wash, and deodorant)- so he doesn't get stinky.
Caffeinated Drinks: Mt. Dew and a 5 Hour Energy- to stay awake!
Hand Sanitizer: Corey is going to be on clean hand duty!!
"Brown Bear, Brown Bear": Story Time...I just melt thinking about it!
Pacifier and Pacifier Clip: So even Dad can't lost it.
Onesie: I tried to find one that said "I love my Daddy" but no such luck.
Then I got these cute labels and wrote notes on the back of them explaining what each gift is for! If you want the labels, you can get them for free here!!
| The four different labels! |
| Note for Hershey Kisses |

No comments:
Post a Comment