Monday, June 17, 2013

32 Weeks

BUT we are keeping it a secret until I do my maternity pictures this week! 


 This week, Baby is the size of a: Honeydew

How far along?  32 Weeks and 5 Days

Total weight gain/loss: I lost 1 pound since my last doctor’s appointment. So my total weight gain is +24lbs.  

Due date: August 7, 2013

Stretch Marks? I have one on my thigh and NOW there is one on my belly. It’s tiny, maybe an inch long, it’s between my old belly button ring hole and my belly button.

Sleep: Sleep is getting increasingly more uncomfortable. I just can’t find a comfortable position.  

Best moment this week: celebrating Father’s Day  

Movement: His movements are getting stronger by the day!  

Food cravings: Nothing new this week, I still love my cereal though!

Gender:  BOY!

Labor Signs/ Symptoms: Leg cramps during the night.

Belly Button in or out? It’s hanging on for dear life, it’s still an inbetweenie

Wedding Rings on or off?  On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

What I am looking forward to: My maternity pictures, I am doing them this week!   

Prayer Request: That we continue to stay healthy for the remainder of this pregnancy and during labor!  

                                                                                                          

No comments: