Tuesday, May 7, 2013

26 Weeks





This week, Baby is the size of a:  Cucumber

How far along?  25 Weeks and 6 Days

Due date: August 7, 2013….I can’t believe we will finally meet our sweet boy in three short months!!!

Stretch Marks? Not yet!

Sleep: I have been exhausted this week, but sleeping good.

Best moment this week: Nothing too exciting happened this week, but I will take uneventful any day over a trip to the ER.

Movement: Kicking more than ever. My MIL commented the other day that every time he kicks I touch my belly and stare off into space. I am just in awe of this little blessing inside of me! Feeling him move is the best feeling in the world!!

Food cravings: No crazy cravings, I just love me some cereal!

Gender:  BOY!

Pregnancy Symptoms: This back pain is not joke! I literally get it every day AND it’s always in the same spot; my lower right side.

Belly Button in or out? Still Innie, but it’s going to pop any day now!

Wedding Rings on or off?  On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

What I am looking forward to:  My first baby shower, it’s tomorrow at work and I can’t wait!  
Prayer Request: That this little man stays healthy!! We had a couple of scares last week, where I ended up in the hospital. All I want is a long and healthy pregnancy for this little man, nothing else matters.

No comments: