Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Second Trimester Must Haves


I can't believe I am almost in my third trimester. Some people say the third trimester starts anywhere from 27-29 weeks, so I am just splitting it down the middle and saying 28 weeks. My second trimester was OK...it wasn't as ah-maz-ing as everyone makes it out to be. Towards the end of this trimester I started getting really tired again, but that might be because I chase around first graders all day long. We also had a couple of scares this month, but all is well now! I am just hoping for this burst of energy that everyone is talking about. So here's to my last trimester. I can't wait to meet you baby Sewell!!!

1. Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Butter: I picked this up on a whim in Target one day AND I absolutely love it. I don't have any stretch marks yet!  It's either because of great genes (Thanks Mama) or because of this stuff. I just apply it daily!

2. Pillows, pillows, and more pillows. The bigger my belly gets the more pillows I want to use. They seriously help me sleep better at night. Right now I am sleeping with three! They help support my growing belly and keep me from rolling over onto my back.

3. Leggings...I could live in these things!

4. Tylenol. I was getting really bad headaches during the beginning of my second trimester, and my doctor said I should take this. It helps a lot, but I still try to keep them to a minimum.

5. Fruit Loops: my weakness and my obsession!  I could eat these for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. I can't get enough of them!

6. My Camelbak is making its second appearance on the must-haves list. I still use it daily to make sure I am getting my recommended dose of H2O.....but I am getting really tired of water!

7. This cami is from the Gap and it's amazing. I have two of them: one in black and one in white. I literally wear them with everything! They are so comfortable and bonus they have a built in bra!!

No comments: