Wednesday, May 1, 2013

25 Weeks

This is what happens when a first grader takes your picture....



 This week, Baby is the size of a: Eggplant

How far along?  25 Weeks and 7 Days….yup technically that's 26 weeks BUT I couldn’t miss another week. So I am blogging a day late!

Due date: August 7, 2013

Stretch Marks? Nope

Sleep: Sleep is rough this week.

Best moment this week: Going home to visit my family for my godchild’s First Communion!  
 
 we're so cute, better pictures coming soon!!

Movement: Baby Sewell is kicking more and more everyday....I think my whole family felt him this weekend! 

Food cravings: Nothing much this week…I had the 24-hour stomach virus so that could have something to do with it.   

Gender:  BOY!

Pregnancy Symptoms: Back and Shoulder Pain.....it hurts like crazy, especially at night

Belly Button in or out? Corey says it’s a “flatie” LOL 


Wedding Rings on or off?  On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

What I am looking forward to:  Summer Break!!!!  

Prayer Request: That this little man stays healthy!! We had a couple of scares this week, where I ended up in the hospital. All I want is a long and healthy pregnancy for this little man, nothing else matters.

No comments: