Wednesday, March 27, 2013

My Skin Care Regimen

Before I got pregnant my skin care regimen was nonexistent. Most night (like 98% of them) I didn't even wash my face before bed. If I broke out it would only be before my period AND it might be 1 or 2 pimples.
BUT when I got pregnant, I broke out like teenage boy going through puberty. So it was time to take charge. Who did I turn too, my sister and some beauty blogs.

Face Mapping? Ever heard of it, yeah me either until Pinterest...
But it is pretty cool, it tells you why your face is breaking out. For example I was breaking out because of hormones...well duh. BUT it was cool for this to confirm my suspicious. So if you breaking out and want to know why....just click on this face!

 8kXms0n1KmQYXkCLECvlCyfz.png:Amazon:photo

So now that I am more knowledgeable here is what I do:

At night I wash my face with Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes, then apply Boots Toner with a cotton round, and lastly put Olay Complete All Day Moisturizer all over my face!


These three products have FOREVER changed my face, I am not longer breaking out! 
I know that there many more amazing products out there, this is just what works for me. AND I will never go back to not washing my face again.

I also wash my face with a scrub about twice a week, usually when I am in the shower. Hope this helps some newbies out there! 

No comments: