Monday, April 1, 2013

21 Weeks





This week, Baby is the size of a: Spaghetti Squash

How far along?  21 Weeks and 5 Days

Total weight gain/loss: 13 lbs+

Due date: August 7, 2013

Stretch Marks? Nope

Sleep: Sleep has been good this week.

Best moment this week: Well, I can finally tell y’all some of our good news! Corey got a promotion at work…which means he will no longer be working nights!!! Halleluiah, I am never been happier! Corey and I haven’t been so the same schedule since BEFORE we got married. So this as a huge blessing!!  

Movement: He is still kicking like crazy, can’t wait for Corey to finally feel it.  

Food cravings: Cereal.

Gender:  BOY!

Labor Signs: Nope.

Belly Button in or out? Still Innie

Wedding Rings on or off?  On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

What I am looking forward to: AH Corey and I being on the same schedule! He starts working days next Monday, no more 2pm-10pm

Prayer Request: That this little man stays healthy. And I don’t catch this flu/virus, EVERYONE has gotten it including Corey and my father-in-law.   

 Corey joining in the chalkboard fun after mass on Easter Sunday.

No comments: