Tuesday, March 26, 2013

20 Weeks




This week, Baby is the size of a: Banana

How far along?  20 Weeks and 6 Days

Due date: August 7, 2013

Stretch Marks? Nope

Sleep: Getting better, I can finally breathe again at night…so that means less coughing!

Best moment this week: MAKING IT TO THE HALFWAY POINT. AND our doctor’s appointment on Monday: we had the anatomy ultrasound and they checked all his important parts. Baby Sewell is healthy and right on track!!!

Movement: He is kicking like crazy.  

Food cravings: Nothing crazy this week.

Gender:  BOY!

Labor Signs: Nope.

Belly Button in or out? Still Innie

Wedding Rings on or off?  On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy...Spring Break might have something to do with that ;)  

What I am looking forward to: A LOT! There are sooo many exciting things happening in our life right now, AND I can’t wait to share. I am just waiting for everything to fall in place…I don’t want to jinx anything!  

Prayer Request: That this little man stays healthy and my sinuses stay in check.


1 comment: