Monday, January 28, 2013

9 Weeks

 No photo this week because honestly I just ran out of time.

This week, Baby is the size of a: Prune  

How far along?  9 Weeks and 4 Days on January 8

Due date: August 10, 2013

Total weight gain/loss: I haven't been able to weigh myself because I don't have an scale at my house :(. Hopefully I will get one soon! 

Stretch Marks? not yet

Have you started to show? Not really, just feel really bloated. 

Maternity clothes? I got a bellyband but I haven't used it yet.

Sleep: This week has been awful, I have been waking up around 1am and can't fall asleep until around 3am.

Best moment this week: Buying the first onesies, it was on sale at Baby Gap AND I couldn't resist. 

Movement: none

Food cravings: Anything but sweets, they still make me sick.

Anything making you sick or queasy?  This week has been SOO much better, I haven't gotten sick at all!! Only felt sick a couple of times. 

Symptoms:  Morning Sickness and Exhaustion have set in…thankfully this week it's only nausea 

Gender:  Boy  

Labor Signs: Nope.

Belly Button in or out? Innie

Wedding Rings on or off?  On

Feeling toward Pregnancy: EXCITED

What I am looking forward to: Finding about some important test results, I have had to get tested for a couple of different things in the past two weeks AND I am anxiously awaiting the results. As soon as I have the results I will let y'all know what's going on. I pray everything will be okay.

No comments: