Monday, January 28, 2013

8 Weeks

This week, Baby is the size of a: Green Olive  

How far along?  8 Weeks and 2 Days

Due date: August 10, 2013

Total weight gain/loss: I have actually lost 4 pounds because I have been getting sick :(

Stretch Marks? not yet

Have you started to show? Not yet

Maternity clothes? I bought my first pair of maternity leggings online but they haven’t arrived 
yet….I just wanted to buy something, haha.

Sleep: I have been sleeping really well so far!  

Best moment this week: Telling my 4 best friends!

Movement: none

Food cravings: None this weeks.

Anything making you sick or queasy?  Anything and EVERYTHING. My "morning sickness" is terrible, awful, horrible. It's actually soo bad that I busted the blood vessels in my eyes. My eyes actually got a little worse than this, but my doctor said this is totally normal. SOO if this happens to you, don't freak out like I did!!

Symptoms:  Morning Sickness and Exhaustion have set in….I have been soo sick, especially in the 
mornings. I think morning sickness is to blame for the exhaustion, getting sick after EVERYTHING you eat is really exhausting. 

Gender:  Boy  

Labor Signs: Nope.

Belly Button in or out? Innie

Wedding Rings on or off?  On

Feeling toward Pregnancy: EXCITED

What I miss: Drinking on New Year’s

What I am looking forward to: Ultrasound, only 3 weeks to go!

No comments: