Monday, January 28, 2013

10 Weeks


This week, Baby is the size of a: Lime

How far along?  10 Weeks and 4 Days on January 15

Due date: August 10, 2013

Total weight gain/loss: I haven't been able to weigh myself because I don't have an scale at my house :(. Hopefully I will get one soon! 

Stretch Marks? not yet

Have you started to show? Not really, just feel really bloated. 

Maternity clothes? Bellyband and I love it! I can still fit into all of my jeans but my work pants are a little tight. So far they still button BUT it's not the most comfortable thing in the world. 

Sleep: It's been a lot better this week!

Best moment this week: Getting my test results back. Everything was perfect because I was really stressing out over them.(More on that soon!)

Movement: Not Yet

Food cravings: Nope 

Anything making you sick or queasy?  No Sickness, just a little nausea.

Symptoms:  Not Really, I am Feeling Good! 

GenderI still think it's a Boy  

Labor Signs: Nope.

Belly Button in or out? Innie

Wedding Rings on or off?  On

Feeling toward Pregnancy: EXCITED

What I am looking forward to:  Decorating the babies room, I know it's a little soon BUT pinterest has gotten me really excited!

No comments: