Monday, January 28, 2013
Weeks 4,5,6, and 7.
This week, Baby is the size of a: Appleseed (4 weeks), Sweet Pea (5 weeks), Blueberry (6 weeks), Raspberry (7 weeks).
How far along?
Due date: August 10, 2013
Total weight gain/loss: I have already gained 5 pounds :(
Stretch Marks? not yet
Have you started to show? Not yet
Maternity clothes? none
Sleep: I have been sleeping really well so far!
Best moment this week: Telling our parents, Corey being so excited and reading baby book, and going to first doctor’s appointment.
Movement: none
Food cravings: bread...that's REAL bad
Anything making you sick or queasy? nope
Symptoms: Not many symptoms yet.
Gender: I think it’s a boy.
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? Innie
Wedding Rings on or off? On
Feeling toward Pregnancy: A little overwhelmed but EXCITED
What I miss: nothing yet
What I am looking forward to: Telling EVERYBODY
Labels:
Baby Sewell
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment