I am going to try to wear the same shirt the entire time, or at least a black shirt....starting last week!
This week, Baby is the size of a: Large Plum
How far along? 11 Weeks and 4 Days on January 22
Due date: August 10, 2013
Total weight gain/loss: I totally think I have gained weight...I just don't know how much :(
Stretch Marks? not yet
Have you started to show? Yes, but just a little bit!
Maternity clothes? Just the bellyband still.
Sleep: All the time, haha.
Best moment this week: I finally started exercising again. I took it easy the first time BECAUSE I haven't worked out since I found out I was pregnant. I know, I know, everyone says it's safe to workout during pregnancy BUT I just wanted to be extra safe. I am almost to the 12 week mark, soo I finally started walking again!! AND it felt great.
Movement: None
Food cravings: Nope
Anything making you sick or queasy? No sickness or queasy...Hallelujah!!!
Symptoms: Exhaustion. Exhaustion. Exhaustion.
Gender: I still think it's a boy.
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? Innie
Wedding Rings on or off? On
Feeling toward Pregnancy: EXCITED
What I miss: My Energy, please come back to me!!
What I am looking forward to: This Monday is my 12 week doctors appointment. I can't wait to hear the heartbeat for the first time!!

No comments:
Post a Comment