Thursday is my Bacherlorette Party and I decided to make it more low key than party. So hopefully it will be a night full of fun and relaxation with all my best girl friends surrounding me. I can not wait! Also on Thursday some out of town family starts arriving and my best friend comes into town!
Friday all of Corey's family arrives and it is the bridesmaid luncheon and the rehearsal and of course the rehearsal dinner so wedding festivities are in full swing.
And then HELLO Saturday! Saturday is wedding day, my wedding day. It is so crazy, I have been dreaming and planning and stressing over this day for so long. And in four days it will all be over with. I can not wrap my head around it yet. But I also can not wait for it to begin. e
But the most exciting thing of all is that Corey will be here in less than 58 hours...but who is counting
And since it is our wedding week, here is one of my favorite engagement pictures!
Gah I just think we are so cute! I love this picture so much because of the happiness that is overflowing...especially in Corey's eyes. I hope he still looks at me like this in 50 years.

No comments:
Post a Comment