When I arrived home two weeks ago I had roughly 30 things to get checked off the to-do list and I am proud to say that tonight I only have ONE thing left...and that is to print some picture. Easy-peasy!
I am so glad that everything is in place and coming together. Because now I can really enjoy the next few day!
Here are some of the things that my sister, my mom, and I got accomplished today!
 |
| Gifts for my flower girls |
 |
| My beautiful stamp....I use it anywhere I can! |
 |
| Itinerary for the wedding party. |
 |
| Finished Writing Thank-You Notes!!! |
 |
| Welcoming Bags for Out-of-Town Guest. |
 |
| My beautiful hanger, it finally came in! |
 |
| Bucket made out of a New Year's Hat, they hold poppers for our farewell. |
 |
| Practice Wedding Hair, my mom is doing my hair...so it is essential that we practiced. We want a stress free wedding day!! |
|
|
|
|
|
1 comment:
Hey I saw your hanger in the car today! Super Cute!!
Post a Comment