Rough day! My car, Sally, is being crazy. She won't let me take the key out of the ignition....weirdest thing ever!
But this post is about giving Thanks, not complaining.
So today I am thankful for a roof over my head, even if it is just a house with a skirt! I have spent the past two hours cleaning my house because I am going to have some visitors this weekend. I LOVE having guest over.
My mom's best-friend son is getting married (AKA my childhood boyfriend). So everyone is coming to stay with me!! My mom and my sister are coming Friday night, and then one of my mom's friends and her daughter are coming down Saturday. I can not wait!
A Few Weeks Ago, I found a blog post about how to clean your house in 10 minutes. That's if you clean your house daily. So as I was deep cleaning my house I had wished that I would have started this already. So today I am turning a new leaf, I am going to clean this house for 10 minutes everyday. I love a clean house, but with everything going on lately, I have not been able to keep my house up to par.
Here are the steps you need to take daily:
Monday: bathrooms-mirrors, sink, and bathtubs
Tuesday: clean kitchen
Wednesday: clean living room
Thursday: vacuum and sweep
Friday: dust and wipe down all surfaces
Saturday: bathrooms-toilets
Sunday: REST
No comments:
Post a Comment