Sunday, October 2, 2011

Inspiration and Motivation

I have been trying to write this post for a while but I have just been too busy. Thank goodness my life is going to slow down for a couple of weeks (I just finished my first ten consecutive days teaching in third grade, and I do not start sixth grade for me more week!). So I have a little of spare time. Last Tuesday, my life was falling apart. I was overwhelmed with school, wedding, money, work, life....you name it! But I got on fb and everyone else must have been in the same predicament because I found all of these inspiration quotes and saying. It was exactly what I needed, so I thought I would share it with all of you. Just in-case you never need a pick me up!

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart."

 
"Sometimes you need to step outside, get some air, and remind yourself who you are and where you want to be." - Gossip Girl 

"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, and persistant in prayer." Romans 12:12

"the greatest thing you'll ever learn is to love and be loved in return"

This last one I just like and I don't want to forget it!

"The man who does not read good books has no advantage over the man who can't read them" - Mark Twain

No comments: