But today is not a happy day! Today was ROUGH. My kids were crazy! Even though I am done with my ten full days of teaching, I was able to teach today. My teacher was gone, so I had a substitute in the room with me and you would of thought each of my kids ate a whooole bag of candy, they were WILD....one of my little boys punched a little girl today :(.
It's day like today when I ask myself WHY did I choose to be stuck in a classroom with 22 screaming and crazy kids...
It's day like today when I have to remind myself why I love my job so much...
It's day like today when I need a little pick me up...
AND that is just what I got! Somehow my partner in crime (corey) always knows what I need. This is what I found when I got home from school today...
And those three little words can turn your day around....Crazy huh!?!
No comments:
Post a Comment