Sunday, September 25, 2011

Wedding Fun

Today was a much needed day off for me! I stopped working Sundays at my part-time job and I had finished all my lesson plans for this coming up week! SO today was completely stress-free. Corey and I took a much needed day away and did something I had been dying to do for months.

A while back I decided that it would be fun to purchase our wedding rings together. I believe the wedding ring is such an important and symbolic pledge of our love to each other, and it's important to me that we do the "big" things together. (Did you know the wedding ring originated for the Egyptians?) Anyways, with our crazy schedule I was not sure if it was going to be possible, but today we made it happen. We actually got to do something I planned. YAY for buying our wedding rings (I am just a little excited only 97 day to go!). I am so glad we got to cross this off the growing wedding to-do list.

Happy SUNDAY Everyone!

Not our rings but it's a cool picture!

No comments: