I am not really sure when National Sister Week is, but I heard that it was this week( I think that maybe untrue). In any case I decided to write a post for mine.
I am not sure if I have talked much about my sister on here, but as
cliché as it sounds SHE is my VERY best friend. We have not always been close but in the past four years since I went to college, we definitely made up for lost time. I love my sister so much, I trust her judgement beyond anyone else, and I look up to her even though she is four years younger than me. She is a truly amazing person. Caitlin I love you so very much!!
Oh yeah, she is also my Maid Of Honor and has to deal with all of my stress and crazy request. Caitlin I cant wait for you to be the one who stands beside me on such an amazing day (only 100 more days)!!
 |
| Caitlin, Dad, Me |
 |
| Caitlin, Katherine, Me |
 |
| Caitlin came to visit me at school |
 |
| She moves into Auburn. WAR EAGLE! |
 |
| Last Dance Recital |
No comments:
Post a Comment