Sometime last week I came up with the brilliant idea to surprise my fiance with a day at the beach (which is only about a two hour drive from where we live). So this morning at 7 a.m. I packed up the cooler and we headed down to the beach. Usually on a road trip I would talk, listen to the radio, text, facebook,email...
But today we did nothing but talk, and it was WONDERFUL. In the two and half hours it took us to get down to the beach and back not once did we turn on the radio.
Soooo lesson of the day (or maybe the year) not only do you need make time for your better half but you also need to get rid of all the distractions so you two can truly have some alone time!!
Our sweet set-up for the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment