Friday, November 22, 2013

3 Month Update


Eyes/ Hair:
Camden's eyes are blue and I don't think they will change any more, I love my blue eyed boy! His hair is blonde but sometimes looks red in the sunlight....we might have ginger on our hands.

Height/Height:
I have no idea I would guesstimate around 16 pounds....we don't go back to the doctor until early December for his 4 month check-up. 
Photo
Sizes:
Camden wears mostly 6 months now, he can still wear some 3 month things but not many. We are still in size 2 diapers.His cheeks, thighs, and arms get chubbier by the day. This boy has rolls on top of rolls.

Routine:
We are finally getting into the routine of things: wake up 5am, feed baby, get dressed, eat breakfast, and give baby to daddy.Daddy takes Camden to daycare and then picks him up after work. I usually get home between 4:15-5 depending on what time I leave school. Then feed Camden and try to feed Corey and I something decent. Bath time by 7 and in bed by 9. Then we wake it up and do it all over again.
Oh what I would give to be a stay-at-home mom or even a work-from-home mom. I have some major guilt when I have to leave him during the day...I HATE it! 

Sleeping:
Camden is still sleeping in his pack-n-play next to our bed and is usually sleeping for about 4-6 hours at a time. Most nights Camden still is getting up once (usually between 3-4 am) , BUT we have had a couple of 9+ hours of continually sleeping. It was Amazeballs!

Eating
I was able to pump for a while but I couldn't keep up once I got back to work. Pumping and first graders don't really go hand in hand. I am sad to say that Camden is completely on formula now.

Milestones/ Things to Remember:
Camden ROLLED OVER from this belly to back, babbles, and LOVES to mimic the sounds we make, he also enjoys standing up while he is in your lap, drooling like crazy, and he's gnawing on hands all the time. He can't stand to lay down, he always wants to sit up! He also discovered his hands, he will just clasp them and stare.
 Photo: Camden's first tailgating experience! #wareagle
This Month's First:
Halloween
Auburn Tailgate
Pumpkin Patch
Rolling Over
Puppy
Photo

No comments: