Thursday, August 1, 2013

38 Weeks


This week, Baby is the size of a: Pumpkin

How far along?  38 Weeks and 5 Days on Tuesday, July 30…I am a couple of days late on blogging..oops

Total weight gain/loss: I have gained a totally of 31 pounds (a little more than I wanted)

Due date: August 7, 2013 but we are officially being induced on August 5th

Stretch Marks? Welp, I have three more small ones on my belly (which feels like it’s about to explode)!

Sleep: Sleep is still impossible and incredible more uncomfortable   

Best moment this week: I finally finished the nursery!! Pictures coming soon.

Movement: Still moving like crazy, he loves to kick!  

Food cravings: I am just hungry ALL the time!

Gender:  BOY!

Labor Signs/ Symptoms: Still getting contractions, but nothing consistent. My pelvic region is very sore all the time, it hurts to move, walk, sit….

Belly Button in or out? It’s hanging on for dear life, it’s still an inbetweenie

Wedding Rings on or off?  Off most of the time, but I wore them yesterday.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and EXCITED and so nervous, can’t wait to meet our little man!

What I am looking forward to: D-day we are being induced on Monday!   

Prayer Request: Well it looks like he is completely comfortable and doesn’t want to come anytime soon. So since he weighs so much on the ultrasound, my doctor suggested we go ahead and induce on Monday. Please pray for a safe and uncomplicated labor. I am really nervous about the induction, just praying everything goes smoothly and I don’t have to have c-section.
           

No comments: