Disclaimer: I am terrible at taking pictures at showers, I never seem to capture the moments...I am too busy talking (imagine that). Sorry the the lack of pictures...
First up the Huntsville shower: it was at my mom's best friends house and all my wonderful hostess did an AMAZING job decorating!
My favorite thing about showers, getting to see all my wonderful friends and family. Here is my momma, sister and me!
We also played this amazing game: Bingo. I know right, sound exciting. HA! But it really was, here is how you play:
Pre-fill Bingo cards with items on the preggo lady's baby registry. Then give a card to all the guest and while the preggo lady opens gift, everyone checks it off their cards. Then when someone gets five in a row they yell BINGO and win a PRIZE! It was so fun because everyone was paying attention the entire time I was opening gifts, AND it made them involved. You should see how excited someone gets when you open a breast pump and its on their bingo card, haha!
I also got some pretty spectacular gifts: Britax B-Agile Stroller, baby bottles, humidifier, a Bumbo, pack-n-play, sound machine, Boon Grass Drying Rack, countless outfits, books, diapers, whipes, and much more!
I can't thank everyone enough, our little man is spoiled rotten and it is because all of you!!
Our Second Shower: was just as amazing, unfortunately I only had my iphone so the pictures aren't the best quality!
My wonderful hostess had all my pregnancy cravings (chocolate, fruit loops, and mexican), I was in preggers heaven AND ate way to much.
We also played two fun games at this shower, I wish I had pictures of this diaper game. You know the one: 4 diapers, 4 strange substances, your best guess. It was hilarious and everyone had so much fun sniffing the diapers trying to figure out what was in each of them.
We also played a game where they took my name and Corey's name and you tried to make as many baby names as you could using our letters. AND to my surpise you can make Camden's name using both of ours!
The best part: both Grandmother's won the games. My momma won the name game and Corey's momma won the diaper game.
I got some more spectacular gifts at this shower too: baby gate, Britax car seat, baby bath tub, baby monitor, many many clothes, diaper, wipes, pacifiers, and toys!
I also got this awesome blanket from my sister-in-law, it matches the nursery and was handmade. How cute is this blanket?!?
I just want to give everyone a HUGE thanks! We are truly blessed and I can't wait for Camden to meet all of you!!! SO thank you, thank you, thank you AND we love you!



No comments:
Post a Comment