Tuesday, July 16, 2013

36 Weeks


This week, Baby is the size of a:  Watermelon

How far along?  36 Weeks and 6 Days

Due date: August 7, 2013

Stretch Marks? I still only have three…not too ba

Sleep: I guess I can’t complain too much, I am still getting decent sleep.  

Best moment this week: All our bags are packed for the hospital, we are ready!!

Movement: He loves to kick momma in the ribs!  

Food cravings: ice

Gender:  BOY!

Labor Signs/ Symptoms: Contractions all the time (mostly at night) and I have another doctor’s
appointment tomorrow to see if I am dilated more than 1 cm.

Belly Button in or out? It’s a flatie.  

Wedding Rings on or off?  On, they are getting tighter…but I can still take them on and off.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

What I am looking forward to: Finally meeting our little man, we are ready whenever you are!   

Prayer Request: That we continue to stay healthy for the remainder of this pregnancy and during 
labor!


  

No comments: