Monday, June 24, 2013

33 Weeks



This week, Baby is the size of a:  Pineapple

How far along?  33 Weeks and 5 Days

Due date: August 7, 2013

Stretch Marks? Still only the three, but two of them are tiny

Sleep: impossible to get comfortable at night.  

Best moment this week: Nothing too exciting this week, our doctor’s appointment went really well!   

Movement: He moves A LOT at night AND when Corey talks.  

Food cravings: I can’t think of anything I craved this week…

Gender:  BOY!

Labor Signs/ Symptoms: Braxton Hicks.

Belly Button in or out? It’s hanging on for dear life; it’s still an inbetweenie…maybe it won’t pop out  

Wedding Rings on or off?  On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy….and stressed I just want to move and set up the nursery!!!

What I am looking forward to: My maternity pictures, I am doing them this week….I was supposed to do them last week but we had to reschedule. AND my baby shower on Saturday, I can’t wait to see all my family and friends!!!!!!!

Prayer Request: That we continue to stay healthy for the remainder of this pregnancy and during labor!  


No comments: