Monday, June 10, 2013
31 Weeks
This week, Baby is the size of a: Head of lettuce
How far along? 31 Weeks and 5 Days
Due date: August 7, 2013
Stretch Marks? I have one AND it’s on my thigh :(
Sleep: Sleep has been pretty good. UGH I had my first leg cramp this week; it woke me from my sleep. So painful….
Best moment this week: going on vacation with the hubster and his family!
Movement: He is moving around a lot, especially today.
Food cravings: Sweets, but I am trying to cut back on them….
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: Nothing new this week just a couple of Braxton hicks.
Belly Button in or out? It’s still an inbetweenie
Wedding Rings on or off? On most of the time
Happy or Moody most of the time: Stressed…I just want to move, so we can start setting up the nursery
What I am looking forward to: my baby shower in Huntsville…the invites went out this week!!
Prayer Request: That we continue to have the most healthy pregnancy and delivery possible.
Labels:
Baby Sewell
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment