This week, Baby is the size of a: Head of lettuce
How far along? 30 Weeks and 5 Days
Total weight gain/loss: UGH New York was not good to me, I have gained 25 pounds exactly….that was my goal for my entire pregnancy! I weigh 160 pounds…holy moly. Time for this momma-to-be to get into shape. I know, I know I don’t need to lose any weight BUT I do need to be more conscious about what I eat. SOO for these last 9 weeks, healthy it will be!! WOW only 9 more weeks, that’s even more insane!!!!!
Due date: August 7, 2013
Stretch Marks? I have one AND it’s on my thigh :(
Sleep: Sleep has been normal this week, only getting up once or twice to use the bathroom.
Best moment this week: going to NEW YORK!!!
Movement: He is still rolling around like a crazy man.
Food cravings: Mexican….I have had something Mexican everyday for the last four days!
Gender: BOY!
Labor Signs: Braxton hicks….they may not be painful but they are definitely uncomfortable. What it feels like for me: my stomach gets really tight and then I feel menstrual like cramps….not fun!
Belly Button in or out? I am waiting for the day that it pops out, it’s getting so close. I really didn’t
think it would stay an innie this long.
Wedding Rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
What I am looking forward to: the beach, we are leaving Thursday. This will be was last vacation without baby Sewell!
Prayer Request: That this little man stays healthy!

No comments:
Post a Comment