Tuesday, April 23, 2013

23/24 Weeks

Soo I completely forget to do a chalkboard/take a photo/ blog last week. I guess I was in lala land because I didn't have any reason not to blog.....I am blaming "baby brain". SO let me tell ya how the last two weeks have been!




This week, Baby is the size of an: Ear of Corn

How far along?  23 & 24 Weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 17 lbs+   
I gained almost 6 pounds this month!! I went to the doctor and he said I was perfectly fine in the weight gaining department…I on the other hand feel HUGE

Due date: August 7, 2013

Stretch Marks? None so far!!!

Sleep:  Terrible, as soon as I fall asleep I have to wake up to pee…like two or three times a night. This little man must be bouncing on my bladder.

Best moment this week: Hearing his heartbeat at the 24 week check-up and our BABYMOON (details coming soon)!

Movement: Kicking more and more every day...I feel him the most at nights!

Food cravings: I am not really craving anything, but some things that taste extra delicious this week: orange juice, milk (finally), and eggs.

Gender:  BOY!

Pregnancy Symptoms: Leg cramps, they are terrible...

Belly Button in or out? Still Innie…but it's almost an in-betweenie

Wedding Rings on or off?  On

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!

What I am looking forward to: Registering this weekend AND Summer Break: only four more weeks for this teacher!

Prayer Request: That this little man stays healthy. AND we are in the middle of the house buying process…so pray that everything goes smoothly! This is the biggest, most exciting, and stressful things we have EVER done! Pray that we make it out alive.

No comments: