Well technically it is my mom's recipe. But this is not your average guacamole because it is chunky and AMAZING. I actually made this last night and took it to work today for lunch. AND my first grade coworkers loved it so much they made me promise I would bring them some to work tomorrow. SO I thought since they liked it so much, that I would share it with all of y'all!!
So here is whatcha need:
2-3 Avocadas
1 Medium Jalapeno
1/2 Small Red Onion
1 Red or Yellow Bell Pepper
3-5 Grape Tomatoes
1 Lime
1 Tablespoon of Cilantro (mine is not fresh, it's found in the refrigerated veggie section of your local grocery store)
Ms. Dash Southwest Chipotle Seasoning
Half your avocados and deseed them... I then cut slices vertical and horizontal and scooped them out with a spoon.
Next I chopped up half an onion...
And about a fourth of the bell pepper, really it just depends on how much you love bell peppers. I like them a lot!
Next is your tomatoes, I am also a tomatoe lover so I used six of them. I cut them into fourths. If you don't LOVE tomatoes I would only use 3 to 4.
Next I deseeded the jalapenos, then chopped them up into teeny-tiny pieces.
Here is all the good stuff in the bowl.
Now it's time to slice and squeeze all that delicious lime juice into your bowl!
After the lime juice, add about a tablespoon of cilantro AND chipolte seasoning to taste (I go around the bowl about once).
Then mix it all together and ENJOY with your favorite chips. Bonus it's healthy and tasty!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment