Well Five on Friday is coming to an end....I know, sad but true. I am going to finish off with a round number so next week will be my last one, the BIG 3-0.
I really am sad to see it go, it has been a lot of fun for me AND bonus I love to look back at all the pictures.
BUT something even more exciting is coming to the blog. There will be a lot of changes on my sweet little bloggy blog AND hopefully I can share them with all of you next week (because I literally can't wait any longer)!! I am just waiting for everything to fall in place :)
1. Library time with my Sweet First Grades
2. On my way home from school AND I remembered we don't have school Monday: Happy Day!!!
3. My Sweet Darcy, She is a Dachshund...who might be pregnant, Yup, we will just have to wait and see.
4. After work today, the Pupperonis and I took a nap.....Impatiently waiting for my Mom and Sister to get here.
5. And my Washer broke on Wednesday, which mean I get to go buy a New One!! Which I am pretty Excited about......I guess that means I am getting Old.

No comments:
Post a Comment