1. What to Expect Pregnancy Tracker App is a must have for me. I literally check it everyday! It tells you how far along you are, your trimester, how big you baby is, and how much longer you have! It also gives you weekly updated, as well as, daily advice. Its amazing!
2. Rosie Pope's book Mommy IQ. I love this book, she is hilarious and gives you great advice throughout the book.
3. What to Expect When Your Expecting. I think this is the go-to guide for every pregnant lady. So far I have received three of them: one from my doctor, one from my mom, and one from my sister-in-law. It also has really good information and you can find ANY symptom or concern in this book....which is plus from me, because I "what if" everything!
4. Bananas I have and will always love bananas. They are probably my favorite fruit and I eat them daily!
5. Crackers were a must for me, I was getting sick every single morning during my 8th and 9th weeks of pregnancy. I ate these for breakfast, lunch, and dinner some days! AND the whole wheat crackers taste exactly the same.
6. Peanut Butter!! Even when I was feeling awful, I could eat peanut butter. It didn't matter if I was eating it was on sandwiches, crackers, or by the spoonful.
7. Camelbak Groove. I had this water bottle before I got pregnant. BUT since I have been pregnant I take this water bottle everywhere I go. Since your suppose to drink a billion glasses of water a day (64 fluid ounces), you need a find a water bottle you love, sooo that you will keep filling it up!
8. EOS lip balm, this is also something I had before I got pregnant BUT since I have been pregnant I can't go anywhere without it. My lips have been so chapped...it's pretty terrible BUT this stuff makes it bearable. Even if your not pregnant you will LOVE it.
9. Prenatal Vitamins. I choose to take the One A Day Prenatal because a couple of other kinds made me sick, these worked the best for me. It also helped me to take them at night. My doctor said these were fine for my first trimester, then I changed to a prescription BUT I loved them while I was taking them!

No comments:
Post a Comment