Wednesday, January 30, 2013
12 Weeks
This week, Baby is the size of a: Peach
How far along? Technically I am already 13 weeks. When I went to the doctor on Monday I thought I was 12 weeks and a couple of days but they informed me I was 13 weeks exactly. So this is picture was taken 13 weeks and 0 days.
Due date: August 7, 2013
Total weight gain/loss: My starting weight was 135 and then I gained 5 pounds within the weeks 4 through 7. Then I started getting really sick :( AND when I went to the doctor at 8 weeks I had lost 4 pounds AND I weighed 136. Long story short when I got to the doctor at 12 weeks I had lost 4 more pounds, so now I weigh 132. My doctor didn’t seem too concerned BECAUSE I haven’t gotten sick in about 2 weeks, so I should start gaining weight again.
Stretch Marks? Nope, hopefully never.
Have you started to show? Yes, but just a little bit! Hopefully when I start gaining weight I will get a bigger bump!!
Maternity clothes? Still the bellyband.
Sleep: All the time, I am usually in bed by 8.
Best moment this week: Seeing sweet baby Sewell and hearing the heartbeat. The feeling is indescribable and we feel so so blessed!!
Movement: None
Food cravings: Not really, I just always want what someone else has….
Symptoms: Exhaustion and Killer Headaches.
Gender: I am changing my prediction…only because the heartbeat was soo fast: 162. GIRL
Labor Signs: Nope.
Belly Button in or out? Innie
Wedding Rings on or off? On
Feeling toward Pregnancy: So Blessed
What I am looking forward to: Reaching the Second Trimester.
Labels:
Baby Sewell
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment