Friday, December 28, 2012

Sausage Balls

WITH CREAM CHEESE! I do not know why cream cheese makes sausage balls so much better, but it just does. This is one of my favorite "snacks". AND since I was craving them the other day I thought I would share this amazing recipe with all of you....did I mention that is one of the easiest recipe of the face of this planet! (Sorry about the picture quality, they were all taken with my iPhone.)

All you need is:
1 lb of Sausage, 1 1/4 cup of Bisquick, 4 ounces of Cheddar Cheese, and 8 ounces of Cream Cheese.
 Put them all in a bowl together and mix, I used my stand mixer with the dough hook.

 Once it was mixed well, I rolled them into 1 inch balls and baked for about 20 minutes or until they were brown.
Eat and Enjoy. They really are AMAZING!!
Why yes, this is me...sitting on my couch, watching a movie, and munching on some sausage balls. Don't Judge.

No comments: