Saturday, December 29, 2012

A Year In Review {2012}

"Learn how to be happy with what you have while you pursue all that you want."
-Jim Rohn

We got married.
 

Honeymooned in Orlando....highlight of the trip, HARRY POTTER. 
 

We got a new puppy, Bruno!

I received my first teaching job...as a long term substitute.
 

Received my favorite present of all time....my beloved camera.
My best friend got married!

I began Five on Friday....this is just one of many.

This year held a lot of first for me....I made my first pillow, I cooked my first pot roast and cobbler, and I planted my first garden.

I also got crafty, in 2012 I made.....a new chalkboard, a yarn wreath, burlap door hanger, and a sunburst mirror! 
Photo: December's #chalkboardart! #favorite stress reliever

We lost our Nonnie, I know I have another guardian angle watching over me!

I finally got my first REAL teaching job!

Corey and I took our annual trip to the pumpkin patch.







We went to Gatlinburg with Corey's brother, sister in law, aunt and uncle!! 


2012 was a big year for us! AND I can not wait to see what 2013 has in store for us, I know it will be AMAZING!

No comments: