Thursday, November 15, 2012

Day Fifteen: Giving Thanks

Today was not a good day, it was a bad day.

1. I woke up late (even though I went to sleep at 8 o'clock).
2. I forgot my phone at home. AND let me tell ya driving two hours without A phone is boring and kind of scary. The whole way there I was praying nothing would happen to my car (so I guess I am thankful I made it to work and home safely).
3. My kids were cray-cray. They know we only have three days of school left and they are chatty! Plus I had a kid throw sand at someone during PE today :/
4. Soooo once again I am exhausted!
5. Oh yeah, I also can't count because I labeled yesterday's post as the 13th even though it was the 14th.

Today I am thankful for a warm house and a comfy couch. I am also thankful for the glass of wine in my hand and the bathtub that is filling up as I type!

No comments: