Friday, November 2, 2012

Day Two: Giving Thanks

I am grateful for my VERY best girlfriends.

Even though my friends are near and far, and we are changing and finding our own place in this crazy world. I know that these girls will be there for me no mater what happens, through the good and the bad! I love them more than they will every know....AND I miss all of them so much.

The first is the one I have known the longest (since birth), my sister, my best friend: Caitlin
 

Next is my childhood friend and the girl I know who will ALWAYS be there for me: Elena
 

Then I meet this girl in middle school and we were connected at the hip during high school: Emily  

In college I meet the craziest girl I know and we immediately clicked: Kristen
 

I was already engaged when I meet this girl and now she keeps me sane on a daily basis: Megan

I can not say enough about these amazing women that God has put it my life. These are the girls I go to when I have the happiest/saddest news. I would do anything for this group of women!! I am so blessed that each and everyone of them are in my life. I love y'all!




No comments: